Virtual Conferences, Meetings and Events
The COVID-19 Pandemic has forced organizations and teams to transition abruptly into a virtual world that only some were prepared to enter. GA has extensive experience in managing online events of all kinds and can help you develop an online strategy that meets your needs.
Organizing virtual meetings often requires more focus, planning, precise group moderating and engagement skills than in-person meetings. At GA we follow a very detailed planning process prior to the virtual event to prepare presenters and help manage any unexpected situations. Utilizing the power of technology, combined with our expertise in event planning, GA provides high quality online meeting planning services.
Whether your organization or team requires a small training session for five individuals or a large group webinar for 10,000 attendees, GA can help you craft an online program tailored to fit your needs.
The following are examples of ways we can help convert your event into a virtual one
- Conference Hosting/Planning (Small, Medium and Large Conferences)
- Our webinar platform can accommodate virtual conferences for up to 10,000 attendees with options for both plenary sessions and breakout sessions.
- There is no limit on the number of speakers and/or panelists for your virtual conference.
- Our team will facilitate the training of your speakers and panelists so they are aware of best practices and how to effectively impact your attendees.
- Virtual Meetings (Small, Medium and Large Meetings)
- GA can help you turn any type of meeting into a virtual one. Whether it’s for a small audience such as a Board of Directors meeting or for a larger group where information needs to be shared and gathered.
- Live Stream Webinar
- Live streaming in-person events to a broader online audience is a key aspect of member engagement. GA’s technology expertise can help you achieve your live streaming goals.
- Virtual Town Halls and Facilitated Services
- Virtual Town Halls are an excellent way to receive feedback from stakeholders to move an agenda forward. GA’s expert facilitators will help organize and run your virtual meeting to help you get the data you need.
- Virtual Ceremonies
- Highlighting successes and award winners virtually allows a larger audience to celebrate these accomplishments. GA can help you turn your traditional in-person awards ceremony into a virtual celebration.
- Memorable Virtual Poster Sessions
- GA can help manage Virtual poster sessions to allow for presenters to connect and engage with their audience using video technology and social media.
- Virtual Team Building and Connectivity
- When new teams and groups come together, establishing a connection is important. GA can guide you through virtual team building and connecting exercises to ensure your newly formed committees and board of directors get started on the right path.
- Virtual Public Forums
- Let GA help you execute your next public forum virtually. Registration links can be customized for the general public and for high-level presenters. Imitating that of a public meeting, key speakers have the ability to be in a separate room while the general public listens to the important session.
- Virtual Training Classroom
- When specific training needs to happen, GA can help you accomplish trainings in a virtual setting. Presenters can provide handouts in real-time to the attendees, manage attendee polls and set up a virtual classroom to maximize audience participation and engagement.
- Perfect for those presentations with content that lends itself to being independently learned. GA can work with your team to create, edit and post podcasts that are easily downloaded for your attendees.
- Speaker Preparation
- Preparing your speakers and panelists for the virtual meeting is critical. GA will work closely with your speakers to ensure they are fully prepared and trained on using the online platform.
- Technical Support
- Whether it’s a meeting with multiple breakout sessions or a plenary of 10,000 attendees, GA is prepared to provide the technical assistance your organization needs each step of the way.
Download our capabilities statement for Virtual Meetings and Events