Conferences, Meetings and Events
GA’s goal is to make every meeting, conference, event or exhibit not just successful, but memorable. Delivering successful events, conferences, meetings and exhibits requires meticulous attention to detail and close client coordination. With over 35 years of experience worldwide, the GA Team provides innovative, specially tailored, cost-effective planning and execution. GA has planned and executed successful and memorable events including conferences, galas, meetings and exhibits for a broad spectrum of organizations worldwide. We have worked for groups of all sizes from as small as eight people to well over 4,000. Our work includes Associations, professional and trade groups, government and corporate clients.
We know that each organization is different and has unique requirements. We tailor our programs to the specific needs of each client. Using technology to streamline processes and using our wide net of industry contacts, we negotiate the best rates, and get the best deals possible.
GA knows success comes from attention to detail, meticulous planning, close client coordination and execution. From pre-conference planning to post conference evaluations, and everything in between we provide all the services you need for success.
GA is an approved GSA contractor for conference and tradeshow management for the federal government.
We received an “outstanding” Report Card from GSA on our work with Federal agencies. In addition, the Dunn and Bradstreet “Supplier Performance Report” notes that GA, employee owned and operated, scored in the top percentile achieving 95% or better in each category.
The following are some ways we can support your organization’s conference, event and meeting needs:
- Conference Planning and Execution (Small, Medium and Large Conferences)
- GA has the meeting planning expertise and experience to handle any size conference. Regardless of the number of breakout sessions or complexity of your conference, we have you covered.
- Meetings (Small, Medium and Large Meetings)
- Sometimes our clients simply need help with the preparation and execution for a meeting of important guests. GA can work with you to create a personalized experience for your meeting attendees with customized tent cards, badges and materials.
- Awards Ceremonies
- Highlighting the accomplishments of award winners is a wonderful time of celebration for organizations. GA has extensive experience with ceremonies that range from small, intimate programs for 100 to video-produced black tie galas for over 2.000.
- Town Halls and Facilitated Services
- Let GA help you plan your next Town Hall. Our expert facilitators, combined with our meeting planning experience provide for a seamless experience. The project managers can focus on interacting with the attendees and listening to their feedback, while GA manages the rest.
- Government Guest Management
- For many nonprofits, facilitating the invitation for government guests, managing the WAG and WAE process as well as the process for seating is a key part of their successful program. GA has been managing the government guest process for over 15 years. We keep up with the ethical guidelines and can help your organization create a successful government guest program.
- Poster Sessions
- GA has extensive experience of managing poster sessions. Whether its for a small, intimate group or for hundreds of sessions, we have the expertise to manage the process. The key to a successful poster session is in the guidelines and communication. We can handle the entire process from soliciting posters, communicating with presenters, promotions and organization.
- Travel Management and Support
- Whether you just need attendee reimbursement management or for someone to manage the entire travel itinerary, GA has the expertise. GA has managed travel for hundreds of attendees on a global basis. We have experience of handling travel for those with special, medical needs as well as VIP’s. We’ll handle the entire travel experience from door to door, communicating progress every step of the way.
- Social and Guest Programs
- Creating a successful social program requires special attention to detail. GA has created social programs around the world as well as extensively in the United States. Whether it’s a social event needed for every evening of an event or just a day trip at the conclusion of your event, GA is there.
- Team Building
- Bringing new teams together can be fun and challenging. Sometimes a bit of team building is all you need to help your new group merge and flourish. GA has been doing team building for any size groups for over 20 years.
Download our capabilities statement for meetings and events